**PRE-ORDER: This title will ship upon its release on November 10, 2020**
Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor with Me and White Supremacy
Author Layla F. Saad wrote Me and White Supremacy to encourage people who hold white privilege to examine their (often unconscious) racist thoughts and behaviors through a unique, 28-day reflection process complete with journaling prompts. This guided journal, which includes the book's original weekly prompts and lots of space for note-taking and free-writing, is the perfect place to begin your antiracism journey. You will unpack:
- Week One: White Privilege; White Fragility; Tone Policing; White Silence; White Superiority; White Exceptionalism
- Week Two: Color Blindness; Anti-Blackness against Black Women, Black Men, and Black Children; Racist Stereotypes; Cultural Appropriation
- Week Three: White Apathy; White Centering; Tokenism; White Saviorism; Optical Allyship; Being Called Out/Called In
- Week Four: Friends; Family; Values; Losing Privilege; Your Commitments.
Awareness leads to action, and action leads to change. Create the change the world needs by creating change within yourself.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks; Workbook edition (November 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1728238552
- ISBN-13: 978-1728238555
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces