Designed with Poketo's signature aesthetic, these bright, geometric notecards in a unique, eye-catching design make it easy to stay in touch with friends and loved ones.
• 20 folded blank notecards (five different designs, each in four colorways), plus 20 full-color envelopes
• Perfect for thank-you notes, birthday wishes, or anytime greetings
• The thoughtful package and playful design also makes an easy, attractive gift for design aficionados, creatives, stationery enthusiasts, or fans of the Poketo brand or the book Creative Spaces.
Poketo is a creative community and lifestyle brand based in Los Angeles.
Poketo was founded in 2003 by husband-and-wife team Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung. The name Poketo (pronounced "poh-keh-toe") comes from the mispronunciation of "pocket" by Angie's grandmother. The Los Angeles-based brand has grown from a small startup into a creative platform and destination for lifestyle goods designed to put art in the everyday. Together, Ted and Angie have created a diverse collection of thoughtfully designed goods for the creative lifestyle. In addition to its online store, Poketo has four retail locations in Los Angeles, each of which hosts art exhibitions, workshops and other events that serve to foster the creative community. Their debut book CREATIVE SPACES: People, Homes, and Studios to Inspire (Chronicle Books) explores the lives, homes, and studios of over 20 artistic entrepreneurs, designers, cooks, and musicians through a collection of inspired interiors from across the country that brings art into the everyday. More at Poketo.com.
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (April 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- Misc. Supplies: 20 pages
- ISBN-10: 1452174776
- ISBN-13: 9781452174778
- Item Weight: 8.1 ounces
- UNSPSC-Code: 55101500
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.7 x 5.6 inches