Take control of your love life and gain the power to put yourself first in all your romantic relationships.
• If you're just out of a messy break-up, learn how to put yourself and your needs first
• Find freedom from the tyranny of texts and lost love
• Embrace your single status and shout about your choices
In How to Get Over a Boy, bestselling author Chidera Eggerue will show you, once and for all, how to reframe the stale goal of finding a man. She will equip you with tangible and applicable solutions for every part of your dating life, helping you recognize that men hold as much power in our romantic lives as we grant them.
In the past, dating books tend to lean more into the territory of 'how to make him find you hot!', 'how to make him jealous!', 'how to get him to propose!'. But these how-tos are placing men on a pedestal of being 'the prize'. Men are NEVER the prize. You are. Let The Slumflower show you why.
- Publisher: Quadrille Publishing; Illustrated edition (February 4, 2020)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- ISBN-13: 9781787134805
- Item Weight: 1.18 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.95 x 8.9 inches