A celebration of Juneteenth for babies and toddlers!
Let's Celebrate Juneteenth Board Book from Mudpuppy is a wonderful introduction to Juneteenth, a federal holiday in the United States on June 19th commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African Americans. Colorful illustrations show various ways people celebrate the anniversary of freedom for all!
- Celebratory Message - This book introduces young children to this important commemorative holiday and opens the door to understanding that not everyone was or is free.
- Bright and Bold Artwork - Bright and colorful illustrations on 26 pages will make this a happy and rewarding experience for toddlers to experience and understand inclusion.
- Perfect Size - Small 7" x 7" board book is just the size for little hands.
- Great Gift Idea - This board book makes a wonderful gift for birthdays and special occasions all year through.
Tabitha Bianca Brown received a BFA in Illustration from The American Academy of Art in Chicago, Illinois. Currently, she operates an illustration studio, The Pairabirds, known for a hybrid of 1970s soul-funk, noir, and minimalism. Her work has been featured on the Huffington Post, Design Milk, Decor8, Modish, and Afrolicious
- Publisher: Mudpuppy (April 11, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735377537
- ISBN-13: 9780735377530
- Reading age: Baby - 5 years
- Grade level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Item Weight: 10.1 ounces
- Dimensions: 6.93 x 0.55 x 6.93 inches