The ultimate hands-on workbook for anyone looking to get their finances in order--from budgeting to investing and everything in between--by Tiffany "The Budgetnista" Aliche, the New York Times bestselling author of the smash hit Get Good with Money
- Clear explanations of intimidating financial terminology
- Simple instruction on calculating our present situation and future needs
- Invaluable worksheets for keeping track of the numbers
- Handy hacks for increasing your credit score, making savings "hard to access," and finding support to stay on track to your goals
A masterclass in taking charge of your money, Made Whole has what every reader needs to achieve financial savvy, stability, and security.
Tiffany Aliche, aka "The Budgetnista," is an award-winning financial educator who has transformed the lives of over one million women worldwide. The author of the New York Times bestseller Get Good with Money, she regularly appears as a financial expert on The Real daytime talk show, and co-hosts a top-ranked financial podcast, Brown Ambition. Tiffany also co-founded an online school, the Live Richer Academy, which teaches women worldwide how to take their finances to the next level and achieve their personal goals. A nominee for an NAACP Image Award, Tiffany has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company, Reader's Digest, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Forbes, Redbook, Black Enterprise and U.S. News & World Report and has been on the Today show, Good Morning America, CNN, OWN, and CBS.
- Publisher: Rodale Books (November 21, 2023)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- ISBN-10: 0593581296
- ISBN-13: 9780593581292
- Item Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Dimensions: 7 x 0.72 x 9 inches