So no one taught you about money, either? Let's figure this me$$ out together.
In this illustrated, deeply unserious guide to money, Berna Anat--aka the Financial Hype Woman--freaks out her immigrant parents by doing the unthinkable: Talking about money. Loudly.
Because we're done staying silent, anxious, and ashamed about our money. It's time to join the party and finally learn about all the financial stuff that always felt too confusing. Stuff like:
- How to actually budget, save, and invest (but also make it fun).
- How our traumas shape our most toxic money habits, and how to create new patters.
- How to build wealth in a system designed to keep us broke.
- How to use money to fund our biggest dreams and change the world.
No more keeping our money on mute. It's time to grab the mic.
Berna Anat is an award-winning producer, speaker, podcast host, rich auntie in training, and Financial Hype Woman--which is her made-up way of saying she creates financial education media all over the Internet. A proud Filipina-American daughter of immigrants, born and raised in the Bay Area, she taught herself how to pay off over $50,000 of debt and did what any Millennial would do: Yell about it on the internet. Berna's work has been featured on platforms such as Forbes, The New York Times, and Buzzfeed. Berna was named The Plutus Awards' Most Entertaining Financial Creator two years in a row, and was named one of ABS-CBN's Global Pinoy Idols. You can find Berna online at @heyberna on all platforms, at www.heyberna.com, or curled up with her nieces, watching The Office.
- Publisher: Quill Tree Books
- Publish Date: April 25, 2023
- Pages: 272
- Dimensions: 5.2 X 7.3 X 1.0 inches | 0.55 pounds
- Language: English
- Type: Paperback
- ISBN: 9780063067363