Here are three things you should know about my husband:
- He was the great love of my life despite his penchant for going incommunicado.
- He was, as far as I and everyone else could tell, perfectly happy. Which is significant because…
- On New Year’s Eve, he killed himself.
And here is one thing you should know about me:
- I found him.
Born in Benin, Nigeria, Onyi Nwabineli grew up in Glasgow, the Isle of Man and Newcastle and now lives in London. An English and creative writing graduate, Onyi works in technology and project management. She is cofounder of Surviving Out Loud, a fund that provides survivors of sexual assault with legal assistance, therapy and temporary relocation. Someday, Maybe is Onyi’s debut and she is currently at work on her second novel.
- Publisher: Graydon House (November 1, 2022)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- ISBN-10: 1525899805
- ISBN-13: 9781525899805
- Item Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.13 x 1.23 x 9.25 inches