1. Learn how to celebrate YOU - decide your self-worth, take time to heal and empower yourself in this messy world.
2. Don't worry about THEM - avoid other people's demons and realize that everyone is protecting themselves from something - no matter how aggressive their method.
3. Feel the togetherness in US - sustain and grow healthy relationships and avoid toxicity in your friendships.
Chidera Eggerue, popularly known as the Slumflower, is an award-winning blogger, speaker, creative director and a presenter of the The MOBO Awards. Her blog The Slumflower addresses the subjects of female empowerment, self-confidence, self-love, black hair, fashion, and self-exploration. Chidera was recently the only British girl to make it on to BuzzFeed's '30 Black Girls You Should Follow on Instagram' list, and has also been hailed one of Elle's 'faces to watch in 2018'.
- Publisher: Quadrille Publishing; Illustrated edition (August 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- ISBN-10: 1787132110
- ISBN-13: 9781787132115
- Item Weight: 1.23 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 0.95 x 8.8 inches