Empower kids to love themselves, stand up for what's right, and have each others' backs with this inspiring and inclusive picture book
It can be scary to feel like you're all on your own, especially in the face of prejudice and injustice. But always remember: you are not alone! With uplifting text and colorful art, You Are Not Alone shows readers that when we step up to support one another, we can make a world where everyone knows they belong.
This empowering children's book is the perfect inspirational gift for Valentine's Day, back-to-school, birthdays, or holiday stocking stuffers. Featuring a heartfelt message and stunning illustrations, this special story makes for a read-aloud that parents, caregivers, and children will want to return to again and again.
Why readers love You Are Not Alone:
- Perfect for teaching empathy and inclusion for ages 4-7--both in the classroom and at home
- Characters with diverse backgrounds, identities, and experiences will resonate with readers
- Encourages conversations about what it means to be an ally
- Inspires kids to use their voices to support and celebrate each other
If you feel it in your heart and you're ready to take part, say I'm not alone--I'M NOT ALONE!
Alphabet Rockers make music that makes change. Led by Kaitlin McGaw and Tommy Soulati Shepherd, they create brave spaces to shape a more equitable world through hip hop, as 3-time GRAMMY nominees, Othering & Belonging Institute Fellows and industry leaders for change. They work in partnership with communities to create media that reflects the culture of belonging needed in the world. Reaching over 5 million families since 2007, Alphabet Rockers inspire American kids and families to stand up to hate and be their brave and beautiful selves.
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Explore (January 11, 2022)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- ISBN-10: 172824028X
- ISBN-13: 9781728240282
- Reading age: 4 - 8 years
- Grade level: Preschool - 3
- Item Weight: 1.01 pounds
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 0.39 x 10.25 inches